There are some courses that the working group offers on a regular basis:
- Astroparticle Physics
- Astroparticle Physics II / Crossing the Desert
- Seminar on Radio astronomy
- Seminar on Neutrino and Gamma astronomy
- Seminar on Cosmic radiation
- Statistical Methods for Data Analysis
- Expert Laboratory Courses
- Basic Concepts of Physics
- Seminar on the Ethics of Natural Sciences
- For our teaching in the didactics of physics, see there
You can find our current lectures at the LSF !
Search & People Search
Location & approach
The campus of the Technical University of Dortmund is located near the freeway junction Dortmund West, where the Sauerland line A45 crosses the Ruhr expressway B1/A40. The Dortmund-Eichlinghofen exit on the A45 leads to the South Campus, the Dortmund-Dorstfeld exit on the A40 leads to the North Campus. The university is signposted at both exits.
The "Dortmund Universität" S-Bahn station is located directly on the North Campus. From there, the S-Bahn line S1 runs every 20 or 30 minutes to Dortmund main station and in the opposite direction to Düsseldorf main station via Bochum, Essen and Duisburg. In addition, the university can be reached by bus lines 445, 447 and 462. Timetable information can be found on the homepage of the Rhine-Ruhr transport association, and DSW21 also offer an interactive route network map.
One of the landmarks of the TU Dortmund is the H-Bahn. Line 1 runs every 10 minutes between Dortmund Eichlinghofen and the Technology Center via Campus South and Dortmund University S, while Line 2 commutes every 5 minutes between Campus North and Campus South. It covers this distance in two minutes.